Wor Lard 2016
We are organising a day of Too Fat Lardies games again this year, this time codenamed Wor Lard the Second. It will be on Saturday 2nd April, to take place at Durham Wargames Group.
It will run from about 9.30 to about 5, with a break for lunch. There is no entry fee and no need for anyone to bring any kit.
We currently have two games organised of Sharp Practice (Cossacks and Swedes in Danzig in the 17th Century and a Beau Geste inspired one), Hello Sailor (Naval WW2) and a Kriegsspiel. Others to be confirmed are likely to include Dux Brit, Chain Of Command and I Ain't Been Shot Mum.
The idea is simply to have fun for the day, so anyone, whether or not they have played any TFL games before, is welcome.
Annual Show 2017
Our next annual show is 10th June 2017, 10am - 4pm. See the Annual Show page for full details.
- Waterloo with Big Battalions: Display game at Falkirk, 10th May 2014 (Conrad Cairns)
- 'Saving Tommy Atkins' or 'Great War Terrain on a Budget'
- Battle Report: Over The Hill (Crossfire) - Operation Epsom, Summer 1944
- Battle Report: Seleucids vs Royal Macedonians: Warhammer Ancient Battles (2nd Edition)
- British Colony, Mars: Raid into Magellan Valley north of Victoria, 2nd February 1889
- Black Powder: The Battle Of Mollwitz
- Blitzkrieg Commander 2: Longchamps, Belgium, 3 January 1945
- A Very British Civil War:Overview of the North East
- The Battle at Ryton Woods (A Very British Civil War
- A Very British Civil War (Campaigns and Projects)
- Blitzkrieg Commander 2: Highway 7, West of Cisterna (Anzio)
- Black Powder: The Battle of Wilson's Creek
- Sharp Practice: Flashman and the Pirates
- Sharp Practice: American War of Independence
- The Battle of Raphia 217BC
- The Battle of Hastings 1066AD