We are organising a day of Too Fat Lardies games for Saturday 21st March, codenamed Wor Lard, to take place at Durham Wargames Group.
It will run from about 9.30 to about 5, with a break for lunch. There is no entry fee and no need for anyone to bring any kit, between people who are already bringing games and those we are organising ourselves we have a full line-up.
We currently have games organised of Charlie Don't Surf (Vietnam), Sharp Practice (Dayak and Chinese Pirates vs. the Royal Navy in Borneo), Through Mud and Blood (WW1) and Kiss Me Hardy (Napoleonic Naval), plus Richard Clarke will be bringing his new Boer War game, plus we may have games of Dux Brit, Chain Of Command and I Ain't Been Shot Mum.
The idea is simply to have fun for the day, so anyone, whether or not they have played any TFL games before, is welcome.
Annual Show 2015
Our next annual show is 13th June 2015.
- Annual Show 2015 details
- Annual Show Bring and Buy 2015 (Download Form to Print and Fill In - PDF, 22Kb)
- Waterloo with Big Battalions: Display game at Falkirk, 10th May 2014 (Conrad Cairns)
- 'Saving Tommy Atkins' or 'Great War Terrain on a Budget'
- Battle Report: Over The Hill (Crossfire) - Operation Epsom, Summer 1944
- Battle Report: Seleucids vs Royal Macedonians: Warhammer Ancient Battles (2nd Edition)
- List of confirmed traders/demo games for the DWG show.
- British Colony, Mars: Raid into Magellan Valley north of Victoria, 2nd February 1889
- Black Powder: The Battle Of Mollwitz
- Blitzkrieg Commander 2: Longchamps, Belgium, 3 January 1945
- A Very British Civil War:Overview of the North East
- The Battle at Ryton Woods (A Very British Civil War
- A Very British Civil War (Campaigns and Projects)
- Blitzkrieg Commander 2: Highway 7, West of Cisterna (Anzio)
- Black Powder: The Battle of Wilson's Creek
- Sharp Practice: Flashman and the Pirates
- Sharp Practice: American War of Independence
- The Battle of Raphia 217BC
- The Battle of Hastings 1066AD